Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Anybody have advice for a girl getting her first kiss?

okay me and my boyfriend have been dating for a week now and we still haven't kissed.I haven't had my first kiss yet but we are going to monday=) I am nervous and excited is there any advice or tips to give me because I really like him and we are very close so it needs to be special and I wanna make him feel special to=)Anybody have advice for a girl getting her first kiss?
Guys wait for the girl to tounge in first. Keep changing angles. Keep your arms somewhere unakward like his shoulder, behind his head or on his back. Feel around. Its bound to feel unusual first time but trust me, its normal, and ur doing it right. Good luck!!!Anybody have advice for a girl getting her first kiss?
Do not shove your tongue in his mouth, or anywhere else for that matter. And breathe normal or you'll make wierd noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment