Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First Kiss advice???

I am so worried about it. I have this weird nervous thing when i dance and hug guys that the side of my lip goes up and down, its not noticeable but i worry it will happen when I kiss a guy. I am afraid i won't smell good. Or like my breath will stink or I'll get sooo nervous that i'll twitch all over or something!!! HELP!!First Kiss advice???
Ah, first kiss. It's always going to be nerve wracking, at least in your mind. Actually, I just had my first kiss a few months ago, and don't worry. I probably did the most foolish thing possible. I asked which way you lean in. (: Really? It's NOT as scary as you think. If you brush your teeth, then don't worry about your breath. Or if you are worried, breath mints. Simple as that. Wearing DEODORANT is the key, and perfume that smells attractive. When the time comes, if the mood is right and you both are into it, it'll just flow. Nothing to be worried about. Good luck. (:First Kiss advice???
brush ur teeth . put deoterent on . and just relax. put ur hand right by his neck kinda. softly. and just kiss away... good luck
don't worry. when you kiss it'll just flow. plus gum helps and so does purfume. you really don't need to worry so much...trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment