Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some first kiss advice...?

Well there is this guy, we met a few weeks ago. We started talking a lot in the past week, he told me he liked me, I told him I liked him. Everyone who is friends with him basically came up to me today and told mehe was going to ask me out tomorrow, even my friend asked him if he was and he said yes. If he asks me out tomorrow would it be ok for me to kiss him? Just a peck? And if so how should I go about it? Do you think I'm rushing it a bit? Because we kinda like each other A LOT.. and how long should I wait to kiss him if I don't do it tomorrow?





I'm 13 and he's 14


And don't give me any crap about being ';too young';!I need some first kiss advice...?
awww! I so envy you! Well, see how the date goes. If it goes really well find the perfect moment ALONE to kiss him! don't make out..... if he tries to make out, don't let him, he should learn not to mistreat u like that, and it probably means wants to be with you just for pleasure...


Don't kiss in these events on a first date:


-If you go to the movie theater, don't kiss there. (On a first date)


-Don't kiss at dinner....


-Don't kiss pretty much in public... (people may think of you as a ';slut'; and will probably spread gossip.)


Perfect moments for a kiss:


-If he walks you up to the door, give clues to make him kiss you. Smile at him, and look him in the eyes and make it seem you're waiting for something....


-If you're watching a movie at his/your house you can probably kiss him then...





When I mean kiss I mean anywhere from a peck to a kiss on the lips. Never ever make out unless you both are very in love and have dated a long while.


When you kiss dont do it in public, people will think wrong of you and you might lose the respect of a lot of people! '


If he's shy don't force it on him!!! Just give him clues like I said before to let him know you're ready! I'm sure it will go well and I wish you luck!!!
  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment