Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First kiss advice please helpp,?

okay im 13. my boyfriend and i have been going out for abt a month. dont say we r too young and blah blah blah... and it has only been a month w/e. i need advice. he texted me and told me he wanted to kiss me. im really scared and i need first kiss advice. PLEASE help me im scared.First kiss advice please helpp,?
awe this is cute.


dont worry it'll come naturally when your in the moment.





good luck girlieee :)First kiss advice please helpp,?
Ok call me crazy, old fashioned, not with the times. BUT





Let me be delicate about this. Just because paris hilton kisses every boy she lays eyes on; just because every hollywood movie HAS to have a sex scene in it, even in judge dread, dear god; just because 14 year olds are getting pregnant, doesn't mean one girl can't keep her legs closed and mouth to herself.





So this guy you've been dating [at the age of 13 mind you ] says he wants to kiss you. Then after he kisses you and breaks up he's going to go kiss 20 other girls by the time he's 18.





I have a suggestion. Date for a year [personally i wouldn't let my daughter date until she was 30, if i had kids] Date for a year and then kiss him on your year anniversary. You'd have the double special of you two being together for a year and your first kiss. Then maybe it would mean something to him.





Trust me, you kissing him means absolutely nothing to him. When he looks back, all he'll say is, ';and some girl kissed me that thought it meant something';.





And if you kiss him he'll want to .... next.
i know 7th grader who kiss now, but that doesn't make it right. but i mean, it depend on ur maturity. i personally think u shouldn't really kiss until mid-8th grade. but if u think ur ready, that's awesome!





but i haven't even had my 1st and i'm a freshman, so fate will have it happen, when it's supposed to.
i'm thirteen and i wouldn't be freaking out so its ur first kiss make it special





and think about this- do u really want him to be the one that gives you ur first kiss or would u rather have someone else give it to u????
lean in slow. i about cracked a tooth once.
Honestly, it's only a kiss, just do what feels nice. That's it really.

No comments:

Post a Comment