Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First kiss stories, advice, ANYTHING!!! im desperate!?

Can you tell me about your first kiss, or any tips?


well, yeah! any kissing story! please! i want to know wht t do! first kiss coming up, i hope, i didnt get it the other night... or any advice. give me your best answers please!First kiss stories, advice, ANYTHING!!! im desperate!?
Take a breath mint, initially keep your tongue to yourself, don't try to overdo it. The most annoying thing is when girls try to do super long romantic kisses that ends up just being slobbering all over my face. Keep it simple and build from there.First kiss stories, advice, ANYTHING!!! im desperate!?
I was so worked up when a guy first asked me out when I was 14, I thought I was going to seem like an idiot because I didn't know what to do.





We were sitting in his basement, he just kinda leaned over and gave me a peck. It wasn't a long, romantic, sexy things like in the movies. I mean, hell, it was even a little dorky but in a cute way.





Really, I've been with this boy for 3 years now and we look back on it and laugh.





Don't sweat it :)
Just give him a peck since it's your first time. If you decide to let him guide you with his tongue with a french kiss go ahead if your able. but don't kiss like a dog or anything that's gross. And always make sure that your breath don't stink okay! Good Luck!
http://www.links2love.com/teens_french_k鈥?/a> hope it helps and relax when you kiss.
if he starts to make out move with it





what ruined mine was she started with the tounge and i didnt so we ended up just pecking like 8 times during the movie





i forgot what happened in the movie!!! :)
a real kiss is when it comes out of the ordinary.


just kiss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment