Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Its true. Never been kissed? Advice?

Hi, so this is going to be a bit embarassing but yes it is true, I am not making it up. I turn 26 next month and I have never been kissed, i mean an actual true kiss. I have only had one boyfriend and yes believe it or not, I never kissed him, I found ways not to because of anxiety and this was back in highschool. Needless to say, now I am more nervous simple because of my age and the fact that i have not seems embarassing to tell someone. I don't know how it works if its something i will just be able to naturally do and while it may sound silly I stress endlessly about it and will not develop certain relationships beccause I do not want that person knowing this, its somewhat embarassing. Any advice?? i don't know.Its true. Never been kissed? Advice?
I think a lot of people worry about things like this but it does come naturally when you are in the situation. Try not to let your worries hold you back. When you have a boyfriend just relax and let him make all the moves at first and then you will be surprised at how easy and natural it is and will be fine from then on. good luck.Its true. Never been kissed? Advice?
Ok since a lot of guys enjoy taking girls virginities (kissing, sex, touching, whatever), this will be a turn on, and you're going to have to use it to your advantage. When you notice he's trying to initiate something, smile shyly and maybe, if you think you can, bite/lick your lip. When he goes in for the kiss, pull away softly and give a soft giggle and say (while putting your hand on his face), ';you're going to have to teach me this.....'; in a really flirty way, and then go from there.
It'll come naturally, and in time be less awkward. When you find the right person you'll have your opportunity but don't rush kissing, it'll happen when it happens. The hardest thing to do is get past the anticipation of the first time.
Some men would find it attractive that you are a virgin to kissing. But anyway don't worry about it when it happens you'll know what to do.
I didn't have a real kiss until I was 19 and I had been with the guy for like 3 years, and I also didn't want to kiss him due to anxiety, I was sooo nervous I would always find a way out of it and the thought of it would make me sick I was so nervous, finally I felt like I had to kiss him considering it had been so long and all we had ever done was hold hands, this def was NOT the right reason to kiss him, but oh well it happened. But please don't worry and please don't be embarrassed, that is something you should be proud of, not embarrassed by. And believe me when it does happen you WILL know what to do, it will be awkward for a minute but then you'll be like what the heck was I so worried about!
I am 22 years old, i have had M.E since I was ten, I missed a lot of school, lost touch with my friends and because of all this I have had no social life, I have never been in a relationship, been kissed or any of that stuff, youre not on your own, I know exactly how you feel, it is embarassing because everyone else talks about it all the time and youre scared theyll ask you, I have one friend who knows this but she doesnt think its wierd she understands, and i know exactly what you mean about starting up a relationship without that experience, you are not on your own believe me, everyones different it doesnt happen the same for every person, your time will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment