Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gf advice, how shud I get her in tha mood to kiss during a movie?

And also shud I dump her becuz she has more guy friends than girl friends and I think she mite cheat with someone better looking and she's always with a groop of guys and her being tha only girl so shud I dump her?Gf advice, how shud I get her in tha mood to kiss during a movie?
my dude... stop right there. if you have to get YOUR OWN GIRL in the mood for JUST a kiss then there is something wrong. she might not be attracted to you.Gf advice, how shud I get her in tha mood to kiss during a movie?
You sure are nervous about this date aren't you! Well! Be slow and put your arm around her and hopefully she will put her head on your shoulder. If she doesn't do that then maybe try holding her a little closer ( I suppose when the time comes you will do something natural^.^) Also! I am a girl and I have more guy friends than I do girl friends. Maybe she is just more comfortable around guys. I wouldn't worry about it. If you know for a fact she is cheating then you dump her other wise don't assume! : ] GOOD LUCK ON YOUR DATE : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment