Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I really need first kiss advice!?

Okay, so I'm 13 and I REALLY like this guy, like, more than I've ever liked anyone before and we've been dating for about 4 months. He's always kissing me on the cheek and I can tell he wants to kiss me on the lips, but I always get nervous and freak out. I never ended up kissing him. But I'm ready now. I know I want to and I know I'm old enough; considering all my friends have already had their first kiss, and they're always teasing me beacause I've never had mine. But I have no experience with this stuff so I have no idea how I'm suppose to do it or any precautions I should have. I just need tips. Like where to put my arms and if I should close my eyes, and how to make sure my breath doesn't smell bad, or make sure my lips aren't too dry. I just need tips so I don't screw up and make it feel all awkward.





P.S. No advice on tongue please.. I don't think I can handle that yet..


oh- and leave me your email address just in-case I need any further advice. Thanks (:I really need first kiss advice!?
everybody gets scared about there first kiss whether it is your first time or with someone new that you like. dont just kiss someone because your friends are teasing you about not kissing anyone yet. kiss someone when you are ready to kiss someone not because you feel like the outsider of the group for not kissing him. okay its up to you whether you like your eyes to be opened or closed. some people like there eyes closed other open just do what feels more natural to you. you can keep your hands on your lap or you can hold his cheeks or put you fingers threw his hair as you kiss him. what you feel best suits you. for lips you can you clear lip gloss or carmax. you can tilt your head to one side as he kisses you so you dont bump heads. if you do bump heads just laugh it off say sorry and say can we try that again and kiss him more. just relax and enjoy your time with him. good luck.I really need first kiss advice!?
It sounds like you want to be kissed rather than kiss. Good for you. I am married and my wife would not kiss me, so I finally got her to tell me why. She said,';You have bad breath';. I was hurt at first because I could not smell my own bad breath. I got on the internet and learned that bad breath comes from the tongue. I bought an OraBrush tongue cleaner and now I clean my tongue with mouthwash every time I brush my teeth. And, the best part, my wife loves to be kissed. So be sure you don't have bad breath.
well just kinda ';follow his lead'; haha


do whatever seems right.


before he kisses you, you guys will probably be hugging or something so just leave your hand where they are for your first kiss.


but as for all the other stuff dont worry yourself about it too much.
HEY!! im 13 aswell!!! cool well anyways u 1st as always u should always find the right place ... then u move to the kiss .... normally well most people kiss with their eyes closed coz its more comfortable and it doesnt freak u out.... it depends on the person... just close ur lips and move forward put ur hands on his shoulders and just give him a peck or put ur arms around his neck and give him a kiss .. well i usually kiss my BF but at the end i always bit his lips very gently as a flirt....but 4 the first kiss just give him a peck and if he moves forward and wants more put ur arms around his neck or touch his hair with ur hands just be comfortable.. my e-mail is: yennie_s.l@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment