Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I want a kiss (advice please)?

Hi. I'm 14 years old and I'm bi. Theres a girl at my school who I'm good friends with, shes bi too, and I have a bit of a crush on her. I really want to kiss her, but I dont want to ruin a friendship. Then again, she's the type of person who wouldnt mind at all. She'd probably just take it and then maybe later tell me we were just friends, IF she doesnt like me back. I really am...well, I know this sounds stupid and immature, but, I'm ';craving'; love or lust I guess...Well, I really do like her for the person she is AND shes pretty. So both...


I'm an artist, (I paint %26amp; draw...ect) and I keep drawing pictures of girls kissing. Its not in a really sexy way, and its just faces, I really like the way they look actually. but its bothering me that I havent kissed a girl yet... I want to but it's scary.





I dont really know what my question is, haha. Just respond if you think you have something to say that will make me feel better :-)I want a kiss (advice please)?
I had this friend and she's bi.She had a bf at the time and we talked about kissing girls because she kissed a girl and stuff..so we got to talk about kissing and stuff and when we met and I slept over her house,she kissed me.


We talked about it earlier so we knew that if something happens,we both expected it.


If you're good friends and you're close to each other,talk to her even in the msn or whatever (not through phone),and talk about it.


Ask her how is it to kiss a girl,when you're on the subject and then start asking things.


If she answers completely normally and you trust her enough,tell her you like her and stuff.


Then when you meet,just know you two that if something happens not to freak out and just that you expected it both of you.


Good luck~!:DI want a kiss (advice please)?
Well this is what I would say........





There is no such thing as bi........but I will still help you.





Play ';I kissed a girl'; by Katy Perry with a bunch of people around.


Then have her right next to you and get everyone cheering.


Then kiss her because of the song.


You will get the boys wild with that.
mmm IF you are really good friends with her.


Say this: Hey sex we both bi, i have never kissed a girl and i would like to know how it feels, would you mind kissing me so i can see?


Her: Ofcourse my besty westy friendy.
first off your 14 you don't know your bi


second take her too your house and your room and kiss her not that hard
^_^
jus kiss her !!
since i am quite a bit older and more experienced than you are,this is going to sound like it(sorry ahead of time) kids your age have so many hormones running thru your systems,knowing what you really want is hard.i am not saying you don't know your sexuality,im talking about friendship.if you only want a kiss,or to experiment with a girl,go for it.but, if the friendship is important to you,don't..when you are older you will understand that sometimes it is best to not to act on your feelings.some kids your age say things they don't really mean to be cool or to be accepted,or even because they think they mean it when it is said but with time experience,and a lot of self-.esteem, kids grow into who they are supposed to be.some don't.some adults don't know who they are.,so,you may want to kiss her,and she may say she does too, but i'd wait until you are older.focus on school,grow your interests,have fun ..you are still a kid.live and learn ,wait for a while .she isn't the only girl you will like or will be attracted to. don't be in such a hurry to grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment