Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First Kiss Advice!?!? Answer all part of the questions please!!!?

Okay, so me and my girlfriend are both 13. we have been going out for about 3 weeks and i really want to kiss her. she wants me to too. when should i do it? we hang out together a lot at friends houses and she cuddles with me on the couch , i put my arm around her and she rests on my shoulder/chest and we will hold hands and she will hold onto my arm.I can tell she doesn't mind me getting close to her, she likes it too. We also go in to town together where everyone goes to chill. But its crowded there a lot sometimes. How should i approach her? just do the whole staring thing then go in for it?..what should i do after we kiss...how should i kiss her? like i know that im not gonna use the tongue...but yeah.......like..ive heard that you should go for one lip...but im not sure ...And im pretty sure she wants me to kiss her on the lips. like 95% sure..thanks . I know she is the one,





I appreciate the help!





P.S. Please No websites...it would help if you have actually had Alot of experience!First Kiss Advice!?!? Answer all part of the questions please!!!?
yes close ur eyes, its a bit weird to have ur eyes open. do it somewhere alone, just the two of u, in ur room, in her room, on the couch with nobody around, just as long as u r alone, it makes it a lot nicer :) now afterwards, u dont have to do anything, just smile at her, hug her, hold her hand, whatever, u dont need to say anything so dont ruin the moment by saying something stupid lol. to start the kissing thing, try a really nice very sweet compliment and if she looks at u and smiles or whatever look into her eyes and lean in really slowly tilt ur head slightly, which ever way u want so u dont bump heads, and just kiss her. i know its really scary, but im gonna say this anyway, u will know what to do when the time comes, dont think about it too much ok? just let it happenFirst Kiss Advice!?!? Answer all part of the questions please!!!?
First of all, i'd just like to say that it's good that you've found someone. Number two, if you really wana kiss her, then do it!You only have one life to live, so LIVE IT UP! Now, as in the place to do it, you should take her out to a movie or maybe just take her to your house or hers and just cuddle on the couch watching a movie. Watch her, and eventually she'll understand. Don't get frustrated if she doesn't understand immediately!!!My boyfriend had trouble getting it through my thick head. You should kiss her gently on the lips for the first time, and see how she reacts. Trust me, your instincts will be working from there on out. I think that it depends.(Closing your eyes question). My boyfriend did, and so yeah


Um, if it's a brief kiss then no. Now, after that if you are kissing full on well, number one, make sure she's okay with that!!!!!!(You guys are still ULTRA young so don't worry if she wants to take it slow.)


Good Luck,


and if you need any help feel free to email me!!


Amanda


(obsessedw.vamps@yahoo.com)
hold her gaze (maybe after you hug), dont say anything, just go in slowly so you dont bonk heads and give her a light peck on the lips





and yes close your eyes, its not polite to stare
I have had so many girls that are like oh I wish he kissed me. So maybe your gf is saying that behind your back and waiting for uou to do it to her. go for it buddy. if she says nop when tyou try to do it then it's ok you can try again in a month or so so that that she is confident in you. knows that she can trust you.
Do it when you both feel comfortabe probally when you are cuddling and just look at her and make eye contact and just do it it will feel okward. Some time you will just cuddle more or you will start macking out just see what happnes. I would recomend not using toung but if you do just use the tip. Use breath mints. The one lip thing is normally correct. Go 4 it

No comments:

Post a Comment