Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need first kiss advice !?

im thirteen and have been dating alex for 5 weeks now. his friends told me he would like to kiss me and the dance on friday. but they say he doesnt want just like his lips crushed on my, he wants a realy kiss and i dont know how ! please help. like, how long to we kiss till i open my mouth. boy or girl opens motuh first and other stuff too please ! thanks(:I need first kiss advice !?
Just follow him.


I am 13 to, and just had my first kiss like a cuple months ago. Our first kiss, i wasnt expecting it, so i jsut kinda stood there. Our first open mouthed kiss was great, like it started off a peck, then i just followed him, it comes natural, truely.


Have freash breath, dont bite, and close your eyes. Enjoy the moment.!I need first kiss advice !?
im 15 male and heres some advice kiss him good girl it comes very natural just keep ur mouth open wide and follow his lead we guys like going fast especially in relationships i geuss its because we have lower moral standards and higher hormones i had sex at twelve its a great thing and its not gross like most girls think its the ultimate feeling oops got off topic Sry








P.s make sure he has a rubber if friday gets to hot





P.ss also its not taking things to fast in fact most adults do it the first day they meet lol
OMG I know how you feel. I'm the same age as you and i wonder the same things. But don't worry about it, when he kisses you it will all happen naturally.
Who cares what he wants! Wait until YOU are ready. And at a dance? Are you kidding me? Quite the romantic locale... Anyways, It`s your first kiss. Make it special.

No comments:

Post a Comment