Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First Kiss -- Advice please!?

after a movie date. we went for a walk outside, although it was cold. we warmed ourselves by putting our arms around each other, cuddling. after a while, he walked me to my car. i hugged him and as i released my arms away from him i ';tried'; to give him a peck on the cheek, but i missed slightly and got him in front of his ear (so the back of the cheek). OOPS i sort of giggled and said ';that was awkward'; he then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. he said ';sorry, i'm not very good with this, it something i need to practice on';





I said ';thats ok, i need to practice too.'; Not wanting to make him feel bad, i touched his hand, smiled and said goodnight.





Any advice on how i should go about making it more successful next time?First Kiss -- Advice please!?
Guess what, some people are turned on by the inexperienced.





Don't practice with someone else but read and watch anything about romance.





Be yourself. Your first kiss will come soon and everything else that follows is inherent. Don't expect too much so you don't get disappointed. Take your relationship one step at a time.First Kiss -- Advice please!?
may be you are young ! I am too ! so I can not give you a good answer but I think you can go to cougarkiss.C O M I joined it ! you can ask the woman there because most of them are old ! they are more experienced ! not only these there are some young and hand some man ! I like !!
Yeah what he said

No comments:

Post a Comment