Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Who want's to give me first kiss advice?

Okay, i dont really feel comfortable talking to my parents abt this, and i have got a thing or to from my friends. But i nned some first kiss advice! I'm 13. My friends was texting my bf and he said he was going to kiss me @ the movies this friday. I've never been kissed nor kissed anyone becuase i have been waiting on a guy i think it REALLY special and worth it; and im ready now...and this is the guy i want it to be with. Everyone thinks im crazy for waiting for a ';speacial'; guy. but i dnt think so. I need some first kiss advice! I've kissed this guy on the cheek plenty before, and he has kissed me on the cheek 2. But im talin lips to lips. I know the basics; brush your teeth, dont have chapped lips, but i kinda want more. if ur a guy, that u can especially help me. girls can too though. Thanks and no rude comments plz! ;)





Annie BartoWho want's to give me first kiss advice?
It sounds like you don't need extra advice- you already know how to be prepared for a kiss (such as brushing your teeth), and you sound like you are ready for your first kiss with a guy who you like and who likes you. Your guy might ask you if you want to kiss on the lips, or he might just go ahead and kiss you without asking, since he said he was going to kiss you soon, and probably senses that you want to kiss him on the lips. But, if he doesn't make the first move to kiss you on the lips, you could ask him if he wants to kiss on the lips. My only advice would be to ask him about kissing (rather than just leaning in to kiss him for the first lip-kiss) if he doesn't make the first move, just to make sure he wants to kiss you on the lips (which I think he does.) Good luck, and enjoy your first kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment